This 20-hour training will give you in-depth knowledge about the variety of uses for the yoga swing and will guide you through the design of your own unique and creative aerial sequences, giving you the tools to lead a full Aerial Yoga practice. Training will include the following topics:
- Comprehensive breakdown of aerial yoga postures and alignment
- Creative approach to sequencing
- Contraindications and safety concerns
- Overview of different types of aerial yoga equipment and proper installation techniques
- Modifications and safe assists
- Introduction to therapeutic uses for the swing
Aerial Yoga training is appropriate for Yoga Instructors and practitioners, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Massage Therapists, and any other bodywork professional. Those without any previous instructional or therapeutic experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Pricing includes training manual. For an additional fee, registrations completed before DATE may include an Aerial Yoga hammock.
EARLY BIRD (before July 1): $450 / $600 with swing
AFTER JULY 1: $450, no swing option
**Swings are available in a wide variety of vibrant colors. After registering, please contact email@example.com to check out the colors and get your order in!